Sunday, September 14, 2008

Another One?

Hi Ladies,

Are we overdue for another easy peasy? If your answer is yes, we should meet and discuss which yummy freezable meals we can prepare for the cold weather ahead. We should sort out a time and place for our prep meeting and we should make a decision about whether or not to expand the freezy this time around (I'm ok either way). This week is a little hard to meet because I've got to work and I have running classes starting up tomorrow. But anytime starting next week should be a little easier to manage with Paul.

Paul and I were wondering if there is a way to pay less per meal than we did last time. As we talked about at The Rooms, we can save money by buying our chicken at Costco. If we try and find meals with fewer ingredients, we might be able to stretch our dollars even further. I hope that doesn't interfere too much with our recipe selection - the goal here is to have a more affordable meals without sacrificing taste.

Let me know what your thoughts are,
KL

No comments: